12 Ağustos 2013 Pazartesi

Cocaine Smuggler Can't Resist Turkish Food

apetite links to original article

(Hurriyet Newspaper, 11 August 2013)
Where's the salt and pepper?

A plane landed at Istanbul Ataturk Airport the day
before yesterday, having originated in Brazil and
flying via Amsterdam. A narcotics team became
suspicious of a nervous passenger named Eduard
Jesus Espinoza Guzman of Venezuela and searched
his suitcase.

The team found six photograph albums with three
kilos of cocaine pressed within the pages. In his statement
made at the police station, Guzman explained that "someone
in Brazil brought the photograph albums to me and said
that if I would bring them to Turkey he would pay my
airfare. I'm very curious about Turkish food and wanted to
taste it so I accepted his offer."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder