5 Nisan 2015 Pazar

Love With the Proper Scarecrow, Rooster...

turkce links to original Turkish article

(Posta and Milliyet Newspapers, 5 April 2015)

Bostan korkuluğu ile ilişki yaşarken öldü!
What happens in Argentina, stays in Argentina...one hopes.

In Argentina, a farmer named Jose Alberto (58) had a heart attack
while making love to a scarecrow upon which he had put a wig
and lipstick.  Alberto's body was found when the smell of it led
to its discovery.  A sex toy had been tied to the scarecrow's waist.


================================================
turkce links to original Turkish article

(Posta Newspaper, 5 April 2015)


Image result for 10 yil once aldigi horoz behlul evladi gibi oldu
                       Hmmmmmm...

Ahmet Oztel, who lives in Zeytinburnu, Istanbul, has adopted the
rooster his children brought home 10 years ago, like his own
child.  Oztel works as a driver for a bakery and takes care of
Behlul, the rooster, himself, feeding him corn, wheat  and greens.

When the weather is nice Oztel goes to the park with Behlul.
He explained that "I leave him on the grass and he comes with
me when I barbecue.  If you give me half of Istanbul, I still
wouldn't part with Behlul."

Behlul has become the mascot of Oztel's neighborhood. "When
I come home from work in the evening, Behlul and I walk to the
coffeehouse and then we have tea with my friends. Sometimes
we play 'okey' (a board game) together there."

Image result for 10 yil once aldigi horoz behlul evladi gibi oldu
        "You're wearing THAT shirt?"


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder