13 Mayıs 2018 Pazar

Cops Avoid Complaint, Until They Begrudge Her Tea


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(HaberTürk Newspaper, 13 May 2018)

komiserle karakolluk oldu burcu binici ile ilgili görsel sonucu
 Her magnanimity is measured in tea glasses.

Actress Burcu Binici was taken to the police station the evening
before last.  While Binici was walking in Beşiktaş, Istanbul, as
she crossed a street with the green light, a car came at her. An
argument ensued between Binici and the driver, who claimed to
be a police officer.  When the policeman demanded to see Binici's
ID card the argument heated up and they both went to the Beşiktaş
police station to file complaints against one another.

The police officer with whom Binici argued said upon leaving the
police station that "while we were arguing Binici said to me
'I'm a police officer too!'  I asked to see her ID card.  She wouldn't
show it to me and started making calls on her phone.  Ten minutes
later she took out her ID card and showed it to the MOBESE
(street surveillance) camera."

As for Binici, she related the incident as follows: "While I had the
green light a car came onto me.  The driver demanded to see my
ID card and said he was a police officer, adding that 'I'll throw
you in jail!' I was dumbfounded.  The police chief came and said
his officers are working too hard without sleep so that's probably
why he acted the way he did.  He apologized on his behalf and I
wasn't going to file a complaint.  But someone brought me tea
and a policeman took it from me, saying 'you can't drink this tea.'
Again, I was bewildered and wondered what was going on. 
Because they took the tea from me I filed a complaint (!).  In any
case, the MOBESE video will show everything that happened."

beşiktaş haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder